- BIDEC 2019 will take place 28-30 October 2019 at Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre
- Bahrain’s only tri-service defence expo - covering air, land and sea
- Officially supported by the Bahrain Defence Force
- 180+ exhibiting companies in 2017 from 39 countries showcasing the latest technology, equipment and hardware across land, sea and air.
- 9000+ industry visitors across three days in 2017
- Fully-Hosted International Military VIP Delegation Programme
- BIDEC also hosts Middle East Military Technology Conference (MEMTEC)
- BIDEC Off-Site Activities include Parachute Display, Shooting Demonstrations, Warship Display, Military Vehicle Demo and Sniper & Night-vision Shooting.
- BIDEC 2017 won Best Trade Show Over 10,000sqm at the Middle East Special Event Awards 2018
- View the Official BIDEC 2017 Photo Gallery here
BIDEC Off-Site Activities
BIDEC provides an international stage to view ground-breaking technology and strategies. The event showcases some unique Off-Site Activities, held across different locations in Bahrain, such as Parachute Demonstrations, Warship Display, Military Vehicle Demonstrations, Shooting Demonstrations and Sniper & Night-Vision Demonstrations.
BIDEC Strategic Conference - MEMTEC
BIDEC 2019 will host the Middle East Military Technology Conference (MEMTEC) - a strategic conference that will address issues including the current status and future of military technology, cyber defence strategies, the impact of artificial intelligence on the functions of armed forces, the use of military technology to develop simulation models of war, the impact of military technology on regional conflicts and the future of military industries in Middle East states.
Bahrain has been one of the Gulf’s most important commercial crossroads for over 4,000 years.
Bahrain has become the region’s leading financial centre since the 1980s. Since then manufacturing, logistics, communications, professional services and real estate have also become important sectors.
With it's unique positioning in the Gulf and close proximity to Saudi Arabia, BIDEC presents a unique opportunity for exhibitors to position themselves in front of senior military and industry leaders from the MENA region.
How will you ensure that you stand out from the crowd and be remembered by every visitor that attends BIDEC? You can easily raise your profile with one of our cost-effective Sponsorship Opportunities.
Get in touch with our experienced team to be sent the Sponsorship Brochure and discuss available packages
ENQUIRE ABOUT EXHIBITING
HOW CAN BIDEC WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Strengthen your relationships with existing customers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments requirements in the local and regional defence industry
- Increase brand awareness with prominent onsite
- Meet all three services (land, air and sea) in one place
- Showcase the latest technological innovations to both procurement and operational directorates
- Show your support for your regional clients and continue to foster relationships
- Display hardware and equipment in the static display zone